worth scrolling all the way up to reblog
Banana Nut Overnight Oats
- 1 nearly empty jar of peanut butter
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp flax seeds
- 6-8 chopped dates
- 2 tbsp buckwheat groats (optional for extra crunch)
- almond milk
- Layer the ingredients in the almost empty jar of peanut butter.
- Pour in the almond milk until it covers the layered ingredients.
- Seal the jar and shake it up.
- Let the jar sit on the counter for about 5 minutes before refrigerating, allowing the contents to settle.
- Refrigerate overnight, or for at least 8 hours.
- Enjoy cold with any other desired mix-ins.
so its 2:17 am and my window is open and i burped really loudly and i heard someone yell “what the fuck”
This made my life
I’m going to start applying this to everyday life.
Tumblr this is why I love you.